This course has no formal entry requirements, and may be suitable for applicants looking to enter a new industry or workplace, however the preferred pathways include:
• Previous experience in a workplace in any industry
• Team leadership, or some experience supervising small work groups
• Volunteer activities for a charity, sporting or community organisation
Possible career outcomes after completing the BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business may include:
• Line manager in large organisation
• Department manager in smaller organisations
• Project coordinator for a business or community group
The BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business caters for individuals working as administrators and project officers. In these roles, individuals use well developed industry skills, and a broad knowledge base to solve range of unpredictable problems within their work area, and analyse information from a variety of sources.
They may provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the work of others. Leaners in this course are usually looking to secure higher level management positions, and may undertake further study at higher level in the business field, or other specialised areas such as project management.
Students at this level may have low Language Literacy & Numeracy skills, requiring a flexible delivery and assessment strategy matched to individual learner needs and industry requirement. The assessment tasks in this course are designed to give you an opportunity practice and improve these skills in a learning environment.